If you're like me, you get a thrill out of finding grammar mistakes in everyday life. Santiago is a goldmine for finding nonsense English words/ grammar mistakes. I'm the first to make silly and laughable mistakes in Spanish so I think we can all conclude, foreign languages are hard, man! I've handpicked some of my most valuable finds in Chile below, enjoy!
1. Not a day goes by where I don't regret buying this shirt
2. Get some ass sent right to your door
3. The gift that leaves you scratching your head...
4. Nobody wants stressful underwear
5. PMS zoo, the zoo no one likes.
6. The "vintage" shirt
7. Same man, same.
8. A warm welcome is always nice. Especially when it's 82° outside.
9. Unanswered questions... Is my night fun? Is my night over? Is my night unfinished like this question?
La Fin mi amigos ;)